Legal Advice to the Healthcare Sector
Do you need help with contract negotiations, property matters, partnership issues or setting up a new organisation? We deliver advice which is in tune with the ever-moving environment of NHS healthcare. Contact us to discuss your plans early on to ensure that you set out in the right direction.
GPs, NHS bodies and private primary healthcare providers instruct us because we provide the pro-active help and expertise you need to achieve successful outcomes and enduring relationships.
- Setting up federated organisations for GPs
- Assisting in the resolution of partnership and contract disputes
- Acting on purchases, disposals, developments and leases
- Negotiating GMS, PMS, APMS and NHS Community Contracts
- Setting up a company to create a GP consortium, including advising on the structure and drafting the memorandum and articles to include registration as a Social Enterprise Company.
- Creating an unincorporated association for GP practices to share staff with particular skills and expertise.
- Advising on the merger of practices and succession planning to retain the GMS Contract.
- Advising on governance issues of a GP co-operative and amending the articles of association.
- Supporting a practice in the explusion of a partner and defending the decision at the Employment Tribunal.
- Acting on the acquisition of freehold land for the development of a medical centre – agreement for lease conditional of satisfactory planning permission, obtaining wide uses for an exit strategy, monitoring and influence on works up until and including Practical Completion, and redress against contractors and professional team members subsequently.